2006 Precision Weld 24′
• 3/4 Hard Top
• 24 feet long x 7′ Bottom and 9′ Beam
• Yanmar 6 LP with 700 hours
• Hamilton 241 freshly tuned up
• Three air ride seats with center captain helm
• New stereo with 4 6×9 speakers
• Twin 45-gallon fuel tanks
Set up for fishing
• Engine forward with walk around
• Yamaha 8hp kicker with TR1
• Newer Garmin electronics front and rear
• Pair of Scotty 1106 down riggers
• Multiple rod holders
• Removable high rails in front
• Anchor nest on bow with anchor and extra rear anchor. Rope and buoy style puller
• Rope locker
• Tandem axle Tricker Trailer
• 4 new tires
• New disc brakes; pads and rotors
• Bearings and shackles greased, serviced or replaced.
• New jack
Recent overhaul. In 2019 I decided to give the boat a complete overhaul.
• The boat was gone over front to back.
• New bottom to fix dents
• Engine was tuned up; valves adjusted, new belts, rebuilt injector pump
• Hull was repainted on exterior
• Canvas was either replaced or repaired with new snaps and zippers
• Boat has always been stored in a heated shop.
Please call or email Hells Canyon Marine with any questions!