WELDING / FABRICATING
Our passion for boating helped HCM create new innovative ways to improve the standard aluminum jet boat. We have an experienced and dedicated crew who is committed to delivering the highest quality and best value in every boat we build.
Hells Canyon Marine is a top quality manufacturing facility that produces custom aluminum jet boats. HCM utilizes the most current technology to build superior performing, stylish, all welded aluminum jet boats for the recreational boater.
Perform MIG and TIG welding in the manufacturing of aluminum jet boats; including prep work, fabricating components, assembly, and the occasional repair.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Perform MIG and TIG welding of aluminum boats (hulls, bottoms, parts) according to drawings, instructions, and specifications.
- Sand and grind boats as needed.
- Responsible for following our safety policies and procedures, as well as helping identify potential risks and hazards.
- Work with the team, and as a team, in order to help have top quality and efficient production.
- Work overtime when needed to complete important tasks or projects.
- Operate small to medium sized fork lift equipment.
Required and Preferred Qualifications:
- Valid US Driver’s License
- Welding experience, preferably with building comparable aluminum boats.
- Experience operating press brakes and shears is desired, but potential to learn.
- Basic computer, math, reading and measurement proficiency.
- Must be able to read drawings and specifications.
- Have and maintain a clean working environment.
- Dependable attendance is REQUIRED.
- Provide, use, and store your own standard hand tools. HCM provides many larger tools as needed.
- Be proud of your work, and always do your best.
- Have the desire to learn and improve.
Welders and fabricators will be working inside our manufacturing shop in Clarkston, WA. Most of the day will be spent on your feet throughout the shop, and inside or around current builds/projects. There will be the need to possibly spend time laying down or resting on your knees (pads suggested). Work starts at the scheduled time, breaks are provided including 30 min for lunch, 12:00PM – 12:30PM. Employees will be exposed daily to noise, dust, fumes and odor. Hearing protection, eyewear, and other personal protective equipment will be provided. Physical exertion is required, please consider the possible need to lift parts and pieces that weigh up to 50lbs.
Please apply using this form below: